Gentosi's construction consulting services in Irvine, CA, cover the full range of general contracting expertise, including:
- Construction Management & Construction Oversight
- Construction Defects Investigations, including Site Inspections, Destructive Testing, Standard of Care Analysis, & Cost Estimating
- Interpretation of All General Building Codes
- Issues & Claims with Contracts & Breaches of Contract
- Delay Claims, including Scheduling & Cost Analysis
- Water Intrusion Investigations
- Developing Repair Recommendations & Solutions
- Bidding Repair Recommendations & Solutions
- Implementing Repair Recommendations & Solutions
- Subcontractor Workmanship Investigation
- Tilt-Up Construction
Learn more about his past work and construction projects.
About Our President
President Paul Gentosi has more than 45 years of very diverse and extensive general contracting experience, ranging from work as a journeyman tradesman to upper-level management. Throughout his career, he's worked as a laborer, carpenter, superintendent, project manager, bookkeeper, certified forensic litigation consultant, and owner — he truly can do it all. It's this hands-on experience that sets him apart from the competition in Southern California.
Learn more about Paul Gentosi.