The Experience & Expertise He Offers
Gentosi draws from more than 45 years of general contracting experience to bring added value to his consulting services. He actually started in this construction while in college, working as a carpenter. After graduation, he joined the company as a journeyman carpenter and worked on getting a wide range of valuable hands-on experience. He then moved on to management positions, taking over as president in 1986.
Throughout his career, he's worked as a:
- Project Manager
- Certified Forensic Litigation Consultant
With his experience, he truly can do it all. The unique perspective he has of seeing things from both sides is what sets him apart from the competition in Southern California.
Learn more about Paul Gentosi.
Specifics of His Consulting Services
Gentosi's construction consulting services cover the full range of general contracting expertise, including:
- Construction Management & Construction Oversight
- Construction Defects Investigations, including Site Inspections, Destructive Testing, Standard of Care Analysis & Cost Estimating
- Interpretation of All General Building Codes
- Issues & Claims with Contracts & Breaches of Contract
- Delay Claims, including Scheduling & Cost Analysis
- Water Intrusion Investigations
- Developing Repair Recommendations & Solutions
- Bidding Repair Recommendations & Solutions
- Implementing Repair Recommendations & Solutions
- Subcontractor Workmanship Investigation
- Tilt-Up Construction
Learn more about his past work and construction projects.
The Full Scope of His Expertise
On a construction project, there are many components with hard deadlines. Many times one phase of a project cannot begin until the completion of an earlier phase is completed. This requires a huge amount of focus and an ability to prioritize.
Gentosi has managed a vast range of projects that include the construction of corporate headquarters to hospital facilities to manufacturing plants, and apartment communities. Through his leadership, his company handles the residential, commercial, and industrial aspects of a range of projects. He is someone you want on your side, whether as an expert witness or as the head of a successful construction company.